Saturday, April 02, 2011

Almost Complete

The website is almost ready to be launched! It is strange to think that it's almost ready! I'm excited and a little nervous. I know that this site is going to be a lot of work, but I think that it will be good for me.
There aren't a lot of things that I can usually stay dedicated to, but UCP has always been something that I have been able to always go back to. It's Japanese which is enjoyable and then it is music which is my life. So I think with those two being in there it will be easy to at least get myself to work even if the work itself is difficult.

We have a couple more people who have joined on board, although I'm not sure if they are here to stay or just offer help every now and again. They speak Japanese, but they aren't really sure about UCP, but they have offered their services to the site to help break the barrier between English and Japanese music.

Myself, right now I am going to busy myself with translations. I have a lot of things that I can do for Lin right now since I own the CDs for that. But when the time comes when I have that finished, I'm going to need help getting a hold of all the other bands lyrics for the songs section. But until then, I'm going to work on translations and discographies as best as I can.

Everyone, please take care of me!

I'm going to need all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment