Thursday, January 20, 2011

Megaromania DIsography

Started working on Megaromania's discography. So far I would say that it's about 50% of the way completed. I've still have several albums and what not that I still need to get the track listings for. Not to mention I have to still try and translate what the titles mean.

Got nothing to really do for a week. My Japanese teacher had to take leave to go back to Japan; there's really no homework or anything to worry about at the moment. So Hiroki and I should be working later today. Assuming that the server decides to be up. Hiroki said that they stated on their twitter that the server is going to be up again sometime today. Here's hoping that they aren't full of it again.

In a little while I'm going to take a swing at translating some of Lin's lyrics. I've already got Sterilization completed, but there wasn't a whole lot of Japanese in that one in particular. Either going to work on Metamorphose, Walking in the Rain, or Lin. I've yet to find the Kanji for As if Forever Exists, Freedom, Imaginary Lover, Fake Dance, and Foolish. Be nice if I knew where my CDs were.

Hopefully, I'll be able to find some more lyrics tomorrow. I'm thinking about going on a search for them so that they are just there for when I feel like working on songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment