Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update

Hiroki, how are things still going with the server? Is it still giving you the same issue as before?

Also, I think I have some good news. My friend, Henry, he's offering to help up with translating certain parts of the site. I think he's qualified. He's my study buddy for Japanese. Lol. So we're going to talk some more after another study session and see where he wants to work. He doesn't know much about Undercode, so I don't want him to be working somewhere he would need some UCP knowledge, so it might be possible that he will be doing Live Schedules or something.

We'll figure it out soon enough.

I hope we get another member here! The help is always nice, and it's good practice for the both of us.

2 comments:

  1. First off: O_O I think something wonky is going on with the dates of our journal entries. xD It's still Tuesday, not Wednesday.

    I'll explain the server when I call.

    And the extra help would be awesome! All of that translating sounds like a lot of work for just one person! Tell Henry that I would be glad to have him on the team! ;D

    ReplyDelete