Friday, January 14, 2011

Server and Current Work - Ideas

Okay, so. Finally LockerNerd updated us on the situation and said the server will be up in about 5-7 days. I'm content with that, even though it upsets me a little. So, despite what I said in my previous post, I will not be rehosting the files. Instead, I'll be posting screencaps of what progress I have made so far. You can tell me what you think about it.

Watch this blog closely, my fellow staff. I'll tweet it when it's been updated.

2 comments:

  1. I was already wondering what happened to the site >o<
    So the server is down at the moment? (custom404error?!)

    I'm burning to see what progresses you made :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still wondering what's going on with the site itself.

    I can't get to it, but I can access the blog. Probably because it isn't the site itself.

    I keep getting failed google searches before the whole site errors out.

    ReplyDelete