Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Server Status! Must Read!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've emailed the staff at LockerNerd. They're currently working on fixing the problem, which is apparently the control panel. Not the server. Either way, that's a problem for me, because I can't add anything yet.

However, I can still edit the website from my web editor. So I'm still making progress: it's just not being posted to the server.

I'm doing my best! Please be patient with me!

Hiroki~

Edit: 12:19AM, January 11th, 2011.

Just letting you know that if the server's control panel still isn't up and running within the next 24 hours, I will be re-hosting the site on another server. If that happens, you will most likely experience a few technical difficulties while I'm getting everything in order again. So, this means, that if LockerNerd has failed to fix the control panel by January 12th (midnight), I will begin uploading and editing. Cross your fingers that it will be up and running!

Hiroki~

1 comment:

  1. I hope it will be fixed soon, don't worry take your time. *w* You're doing a wonderful job with coding, I don't have too much clue about html/css things XD.

    ReplyDelete